Entrepreneurial Program Assistant (3 Positions Available)
Our organization, comprising three resident brands, is fuelling entrepreneurs! As a summer intern, you will gain invaluable experience, develop new skills, and build a diverse network within the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Your responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to:
- Project Work - Conducting various project-related on strategic economic development
- Data Management – Updating various corporate data using CRM database, google file management system, and communications platforms.
- Marketing & Communications - Implementing various marketing and promotional strategies and strategic initiatives as delegated.
- Website – Developing/updating digital content for Knowledge Park website.
- Event Management – Aiding in the planning and execution of various events.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, MS Office. Mail Chimp and CMS-Expression Engine is an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organized and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize several projects.
• Research and survey experience considered a strong asset.
• Bilingualism is a plus but not pre-requisite.
• Must be between ages of 15-30 years of age, registered as a full-time student, and with intent to return to school in the fall.
• Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have refugee status in order to be eligible.
Location: Fredericton Application Deadline: May 18, 2016
Details: $12/hour, 40 hours/week for 12 weeks. Between the dates of May 24, 2014 – August 15, 2016 (term is negotiable)
Please submit your cover letter & resume by May 18th (including your email and phone) to email@example.com