Grow - Productivity Improvement
By definition, productivity is a measure of the efficiency of a person, machine, factory, system, etc., in converting inputs into useful outputs. Productivity is computed by dividing average output per period by the total costs incurred or resources (capital, energy, material, personnel) consumed in that period. Productivity is a critical determinant of cost efficiency.
Is your business as productive as you would like it to be? As a business owner you may feel that working longer hours and working faster will increase your company's productivity. What if you could get the same results in less time? There are many approaches to identifying opportunities for productivity improvements, and also many varied solutions from training, to technologies, to process improvements, and more.
Productivity Improvement will:
- Assist your company to be competitive in a very competitive global or regional market place
- Engage your employees in making your company stronger and sustainable
- Drive innovative thinking in the quest for improvement
- Consistently deliver your projects, products or services to your customers in a cost efficient and timely manner
- Improve the bottom line of your company
Ignite Fredericton can assist in determining what opportunities may exist, which programs are available to you for improving productivity, and can also introduce you to a variety of resources to help your business achieve the success you strive for.
For more information, please contact one of our Business Development Specialists today.